He is Iron Man, from the beginning to the end.
Jessica Drew from Spider-Woman #1 (Vol. 4)
Today in Marvel History: On July 2, 1963, Earth’s Mightiest Heroes join forces for the first time in “Avengers” #1.
See Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Endgame” on the big screen one more time before it leaves theaters! Fans can receive this exclusive poster (at select theaters while supplies last), see a special intro from director Anthony Russo, an unfinished deleted scene, and a special sneak peek from “Spider-Man: Far From Home.” Get tickets now: https://fandan.co/2N9S2Gs
So, I got home from work and after involuntarily napping, I woke up and looked across to my Infinity Gauntlet on the shelf… then I wondered… what would I use the Infinity Stones for?
– I want the Mind stone to rid my head of stress and anxiety, as well as know what other people are thinking about me so that I’m not constantly paranoid
– The Power stone to strengthen my weakening will to live, and to provide me with the much needed daily energy I require
– The Space stone to escape social interactions in an instant, and locate the remotest of locations to hide within
– The Reality stone to make myself truly invisible to the world, and to manifest my inner demons into living beings, so then I at least have people to talk to
– The Time stone to rewind my life and do stuff for myself instead, to see how differently my life would’ve panned out
– And the Soul stone to deactivate my existence whenever I deem myself unfit to function, sort of like a ‘Hibernate Mode’
What about you guys?