Things worth mentioning: Footage was shown of the Black Widow movie, which featured Jason Bourne and John Wick style action in Budapest. Eternals will be about stopping the deviants from meddling with Earth, and the underlining theme will be how immortal beings discover what it’s like to be human. Shang-Chi will obviously delve deeper into the Ten Rings organisation, which means that the actual Mandarin villain will most likely feature. The Doctor Strange sequel will feature Scarlet Witch (post the events of WandaVision) and will be Marvel’s first movie with “scary” elements, with Nightmare as the villain. Thor: Love and Thunder includes the return of Jane Foster, eventually becoming female Thor, which may stem from the multiverse since this movie comes out after the Doctor Strange sequel. It will also follow Valkyrie on her quest to find a worthy queen to rule beside her. Blade will be played by Mahershala Ali, other than that, not much is known as of yet. Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel and Black Panther sequels have been confirmed (which we kinda already knew), and lastly, Kevin Feige teased about a Fantastic Four movie being in development.
I’m so hyped! Phase 4 is shaping up to be the most weird and wonderful phase yet! I love the comicbook style titles, and the fact they show no signs of shying away from the wacky stuff. Not to mention Blade becoming part of the MCU! This is crazy! I’m so happy right now!
Things worth mentioning: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will feature Daniel Brühl returning as Zemo. WandaVision will feature an older Monica Rambeau from the Captain Marvel movie, and the end events of the show will roll straight into the Doctor Strange sequel (check my blog for the movie slate). The Loki show will follow the 2012 version of the God of Mischief that teleported away in the alternate Endgame timeline, which means he’s still ‘evil’ and up to no good. What If…? will be Marvel Studios’ first animated show, and will feature 25 MCU actors returning to provide voice acting. Hawkeye will focus on Clint as his time as Ronin, as well as the passing of the torch to Kate Bishop.
So, I got home from work and after involuntarily napping, I woke up and looked across to my Infinity Gauntlet on the shelf… then I wondered… what would I use the Infinity Stones for?
– I want the Mind stone to rid my head of stress and anxiety, as well as know what other people are thinking about me so that I’m not constantly paranoid
– The Power stone to strengthen my weakening will to live, and to provide me with the much needed daily energy I require
– The Space stone to escape social interactions in an instant, and locate the remotest of locations to hide within
– The Reality stone to make myself truly invisible to the world, and to manifest my inner demons into living beings, so then I at least have people to talk to
– The Time stone to rewind my life and do stuff for myself instead, to see how differently my life would’ve panned out
– And the Soul stone to deactivate my existence whenever I deem myself unfit to function, sort of like a ‘Hibernate Mode’
What about you guys?
John Krasinski as Mister Fantastic
Emily Blunt as The Invisible Woman
Charlie Hunnam as The Human Torch
Dominic Purcell as The Thing
Which actors would YOU pick?
For real though, I’ve not been best pleased with the posters for this movie so far, but at least this looks pretty cool! The only thing I’d change is Mysterio just standing there – could’ve put him in a cool pose/stance with his fishbowl on, but I understand the movie needs to show off Jake’s face 😂