THE HOLY TRINITY
THE HOLY TRINITY
Things worth mentioning: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier will feature Daniel Brühl returning as Zemo. WandaVision will feature an older Monica Rambeau from the Captain Marvel movie, and the end events of the show will roll straight into the Doctor Strange sequel (check my blog for the movie slate). The Loki show will follow the 2012 version of the God of Mischief that teleported away in the alternate Endgame timeline, which means he’s still ‘evil’ and up to no good. What If…? will be Marvel Studios’ first animated show, and will feature 25 MCU actors returning to provide voice acting. Hawkeye will focus on Clint as his time as Ronin, as well as the passing of the torch to Kate Bishop.
So, I got home from work and after involuntarily napping, I woke up and looked across to my Infinity Gauntlet on the shelf… then I wondered… what would I use the Infinity Stones for?
– I want the Mind stone to rid my head of stress and anxiety, as well as know what other people are thinking about me so that I’m not constantly paranoid
– The Power stone to strengthen my weakening will to live, and to provide me with the much needed daily energy I require
– The Space stone to escape social interactions in an instant, and locate the remotest of locations to hide within
– The Reality stone to make myself truly invisible to the world, and to manifest my inner demons into living beings, so then I at least have people to talk to
– The Time stone to rewind my life and do stuff for myself instead, to see how differently my life would’ve panned out
– And the Soul stone to deactivate my existence whenever I deem myself unfit to function, sort of like a ‘Hibernate Mode’
What about you guys?
I’ve waited a great deal of time not posting Endgame spoilers, far longer than most, so I’m very sorry if you still somehow haven’t seen the movie yet, but I won’t be shying away from spoilery content from here on out I’m afraid!