This makes me even more annoyed because Happy says to Peter, “I don’t think Tony would’ve done what he did, if didn’t know you’d be here when he was gone,” or something like that. It just ruins the sentiment and the motives of the movie, since the whole plot of Far From Home revolves around what Tony left behind for Peter, in case of an untimely death. Bruh, the only untimely death around here is Spidey’s departure from the MCU! Can you tell I’m annoyed?
MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: VELOCITY #1 (OF 5)
So, I got home from work and after involuntarily napping, I woke up and looked across to my Infinity Gauntlet on the shelf… then I wondered… what would I use the Infinity Stones for?
– I want the Mind stone to rid my head of stress and anxiety, as well as know what other people are thinking about me so that I’m not constantly paranoid
– The Power stone to strengthen my weakening will to live, and to provide me with the much needed daily energy I require
– The Space stone to escape social interactions in an instant, and locate the remotest of locations to hide within
– The Reality stone to make myself truly invisible to the world, and to manifest my inner demons into living beings, so then I at least have people to talk to
– The Time stone to rewind my life and do stuff for myself instead, to see how differently my life would’ve panned out
– And the Soul stone to deactivate my existence whenever I deem myself unfit to function, sort of like a ‘Hibernate Mode’
What about you guys?
For real though, I’ve not been best pleased with the posters for this movie so far, but at least this looks pretty cool! The only thing I’d change is Mysterio just standing there – could’ve put him in a cool pose/stance with his fishbowl on, but I understand the movie needs to show off Jake’s face 😂